Skip to content
Extra-Curricular clubs are a great way to ensure your school is
offering at least 30 minuets of exercise per day to your pupils.
Clubs can be an effective way of engaging your school with sport but are also designed to be entirely hassle free
for your staff members as we can take care of every aspect of the club!
- We can deliver breakfast clubs that can target specific children i.e those with a tendency to be late or those whose parents would benefit from the flexibility of dropping children off earlier. Breakfast clubs are fun and active and guarantee to get children in the right frame of mind for the day ahead.
- Lunchtime Clubs are a great way of engaging with your whole school to offer those valuable 30 minuets of exercise per day. We can deliver specific clubs, or we can work alongside your lunch staff to re-structure your playground to engage with a larger number of children. Lunchtime clubs have been shown to demonstrate a decrease in behavior problems and an increase in attention during afternoon learning.
- • In addition to the lunchtime clubs we can deliver a Sports Leaders programme to your Year 5 / 6 children to give them responsibilities over lunchtime as well as training and a certificate.
- Over 50 sports and activities available as After School Clubs to choose from including; Football, Rugby, Cricket, Netball, Dance, Gymnastics, Archery, Dodgeball, Multi-Sport, Alternate Sport Club, Fencing, Fitness and much more!
- We can produce detailed reports outlining how many children have attended our clubs (ages, gender ect..) that can be used to justify your spending.
- Our coaches are all fully qualified with valid DBS, Safeguarding and First Aid training so we can deliver the clubs unassisted and handle any situations that may arise.
- Coaches can register the children, change the children (if necessary), handle equipment and sign out at the end of the day. • We have a variety of payment methods available, we can charge the school directly and you are able to send up to 20 children to the club. Alternatively, we can charge parents directly and handle all aspects of the club including; handing out letters, collecting payments, creating registers, dealing with parents and signing in and dismissing children.