Email : email@example.com
Call : 0790 463 4666
Work for Primary Sports UK
Primary Sports UK are always looking for new, enthusiastic coaches to join our ambitious team.
We can accommodate coaches to suit your individual needs including Full-time, Part-Time, Self-Employed and Volunteer Vacancies.
Coaches who work for Primary Sports UK have the following:
- 2 Year experience teaching/coaching children aged between 2-12 years old
- Level 2 coaching qualification or higher
- Valid DBS
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Appropriate safeguarding and first aid qualifications
Volunteer with Primary Sports UK
PPrimary Sports UK are also actively looking for ambitious volunteers who are looking to expand their coaching/teaching portfolio. Volunteers don’t require any qualifications and PSUK will fund any relevant documents such as a DBS Check.
We currently accept volunteers onto several sessions indicated below:
- Work in schools
- After school clubs
- Football Sessions (Weekend and Evening)
Our extensive volunteer programme has many benefits including:
- Expenses to and from sessions
- Experience working with fully qualified, experienced coaches who will commit time to mentor any new volunteers
- Funding towards qualifications
- Paid work
- Full Nike Coaching Kit
- Wide range of sessions to gain experience