Our CPD programme aims to up-skill your Lunchtime Staff to prevent the need of hiring a sports coach to lead activities and saving your school £1000’s in the process. Our CPD ensures your lunch time staff are equipped with the knowledge and confidence to lead sports and activities for all children.
What is included with the CPD;
- 8 School Visits per year
- 3 initial visits to set up programmes and make an immediate impact. This is followed by 1 visit per term to check up and provide further training.
- Regular newsletters to all lunchtime staff discussing key topics around lunchtimes
- Introduction to lunchtimes booklet for your school giving ideas and activities to begin with
- How best to utilise space of your playground?
- Play and activity rota
- Designing and setting up activities for the whole school
- Managing and running activities
- Structured free-play
- Managing behaviour during games
- Utilising sports leaders and trusted pupils to manage games