WHAT IS MATHS ON THE MOVE?
Maths on the Move is developed by teachers for teachers. It is a unique and innovative programme that uses the concept of physically active learning to enhance children’s confidence and attainment in maths.
The programme covers all learning outcomes of the maths curriculum for KS1 and KS2, is suitable for all abilities and can be tailored to suit the individual requirements of your school.
HOW SCHOOLS CAN USE MATHS ON THE MOVE?
GIFTED AND TALENTED SESSIONS
BENEFIT OF USING MATHS ON THE MOVE IN YOUR SCHOOL:
- Cognitive Performance: Academic research proves that physical activity facilitates brain function through increased concentration, accuracy and efficiency– all of which are key components for success in maths.
- Environment for Learning: Maths on the Move allows your pupils to view maths in a different way. The confidence gained through understanding maths in a physically active context pays dividends in the classroom.
- Engagement and Retention: Pupils are actively involved in each MOTM lesson – increasing the chance of retaining the knowledge gained and boosting engagement through memorable learning experiences.
- Track Pupil Progress: The impact of Maths on the Move is constantly measured and shared via an online platform and regular reports. This gives you invaluable data to justify your spend and provide key evidence to Ofsted.
- Use Multiple Budgets: Several funding streams can be used to engage children in Maths on the Move. Pupil Premium, Sports Premium and Maths Budget can be used to fund the programme
For more information contact 01274 866 827 or email email@example.com